Parish Pastoral Centre Manager – Dundrum Parish
Holy Cross Church, Dundrum Parish wish to recruit a Parish Pastoral Centre Manager on a part-time fixed term basis. Reporting to the Priest in charge of the Parish, the role is to professionally manage the Parish Centre, ensuring its objectives by supporting and developing its staff and volunteers as well as sourcing funding through appropriate commercial activity in addition to managing the day to day running of the centre.
The successful candidate will have the following:
• Previous experience in a similar role
• People Management experience including working with volunteers
• A sound understanding of good financial and cash handling procedures
• An understanding of the voluntary character of community work
• Catering or event management experience
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Familiarity with current health and safety legislation.
Applications should be made by email to Ms. Ashling Keane, HR Officer, Archdiocese of Dublin at Ashling.firstname.lastname@example.org with attached CV and a letter indicating how your skills and experience match the role advertised.
Please be advised that short listing of applications may take place followed by no more than two interviews for candidates that progress through the recruitment process. References from two previous employers will be sought for suitable candidates. Candidates successful at interview will be required to be Garda Vetted and complete an on-line medical questionnaire.
Closing date for applications is 5pm on Wednesday 6th June 2018.
Click here to download a detailed job description